STRETCH MARKS CAMOUFLAGE
- Rapid weight gain or loss
- Using corticosteroids (drugs that mimic the effects of cortisol)
- Being a woman
- Having a family history of stretch marks
- Hormonal issues (such as adrenal gland disorder)
STRETCH MARKS CAMOUFLAGE MICROPIGMENTATION
IS BRAZILIAN STRETCH MARK CAMOUFLAGE A DIFFERENT TREATMENT? STRETCH MARKS CAMOUFLAGE MICROPIGMENTATION
TATTOO VS MICROPIGMENTATION
- Micropigmentation uses pigments, while tattooing uses inks. Pigments produce a more natural colour than ordinary tattoo inks. It aims to mimic the colour of your natural skin tone.
- Traditional tattooing goes deeper into the skin compared to micropigmentation. As a result, micropigmentation is less painful as compared to tattoo.
- At Piel, we use micro needles that are made in Germany for all micropigmentation treatments so they are more fine than tattoo needles. This allows the pigments to be injected through micro incision points, resulting in a more subtle and natural colouring.
- Micropigmentation is less permanent than tattooing. Micropigmentation is considered a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure, as its results tend to last from several months to a few years, while traditional tattooing typically lasts a lifetime.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN UNDERGOING STRETCH MARKS CAMOUFLAGE MICROPIGMENTATION
- All paramedical micropigmentation procedures take at least 2 sessions. This may also vary depending on the condition of the skin and the visibility and severity of the stretch marks.
- To ensure that the pigment on the skin has fully stabilized and healed, treatments must be scheduled 6 to 8 weeks apart.
- Stretch marks must not show signs of visible redness or irritation before the procedure.
- Not all stretch marks are suitable for this treatment. Stretch marks must have a lighter skin-tone than the surrounding skin, and must not be too deep or too elevated.
CAN STRETCH MARKS BE PREVENTED?
STRETCH MARKS CAMOUFLAGE MICROPIGMENTATION FAQS
Q: How long does it normally take?
A: For A stretch marks camouflage micropigmentation may take 2 to 3 hours depending on the complexity and size of the treated area.
Q: What products do you use?
A: At Piel, we use only premium products by Swiss Color International. Swiss Color International pigments are made in Switzerland and they are 100% free of heavy metals.
Q: How long will it last?
A: The result of stretch marks camouflage micropigmentation can last anywhere from 2 to 5 years. The longevity of your results may depend on:
- Person’s immune system
- Skin’s reaction to pigments
- Sun exposure
- Use of skin products
- Adherence to aftercare procedures
Q: Is it painful?
A: It is usually not painful as this is a non-invasive treatment, but this may also depend on the area of the skin and the pain tolerance of the client.
Q: What is the price of stretch marks camouflage?
A: The price of stretch marks camouflage ranges from $590 (per session) depending on the size and complexity of the treated skin. .